3. To divide the main dish into slices.
4. Word used to describe the settlers.
6. Bird used as the tradional main dish.
7. ____ of plenty.
9. Ship that brought the setllers to North America.
10. Other terms for native americans
11. Month in which Thanksgiving is celebrated.
12. Where the first Thanksgiving was celebrated.
14. Sound made by the traditional bird of the day.
1. Fluffy white candy.
2. Traditional dessert for this day.
4. What many watch on TV in the morning on Thanksgiving.
5. Often found inside the main dish.
8. US sport watched by many on this day.
13. Other word for sweet potatoes.