3. Color to be worn on this day.
6. Month in which St. Patrick's day takes place.
7. Funny rhyme.
9. Kiss this stone for good fortune.
11. Small plant with three part leaves.
13. Some communities hold one of these for the holiday.
14. Capitol of Ireland.
1. Country where St. Patrick lived.
2. St. Patrick drove these out of Ireland.
4. Luck of the _____.
5. Clover with four leaves.
7. Small magical creature.
8. A pot of gold can be found at the end of this.
10. _____ Charms.
12. St. Patrick is also called St. _____.