1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
7. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
11. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
12. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
13. The process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid.
14. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
15. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
16. Fill to satisfaction.
17. A small cake leavened with yeast.
20. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
21. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
24. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
27. The cry made by sheep.
31. A genus of Ploceidae.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
35. A light touch or stroke.
36. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
38. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
41. Lower in esteem.
45. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
48. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
49. Produced by a manufacturing process.
50. An honorary degree in science.
51. Goddess of fate.
52. A primeval personification of air and breath.
53. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
54. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
5. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
6. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
7. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
8. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
10. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
18. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
19. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
22. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
23. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
25. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
26. A state in north central United States.
28. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
32. Quieten or silence (a sound) or make (an image) less visible.
34. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
39. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
40. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
42. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
43. A deep orange-red variety of chalcedony.
44. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
46. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
47. (informal) Of the highest quality.