1. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
4. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
8. Tag the base runner to get him out.
11. Step on it.
12. Deprive (infants) of mother's milk.
13. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
14. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
15. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
16. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
17. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
21. Sour or bitter in taste.
25. Gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby.
27. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
28. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
29. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
34. Before noon.
37. Any plant of the genus Erica.
39. Fallow deer.
43. Belonging to some prior time.
44. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
45. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
47. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
48. An informal term for a father.
49. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
50. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
1. The 8th letter of the Greek alphabet.
2. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
3. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
4. Slender bristlelike appendage found on the bracts of grasses.
5. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
6. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
7. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
8. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
9. The sixth month of the civil year.
10. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
18. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
19. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
20. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
22. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
23. (Welsh) Corresponds to Iris Ler.
24. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
26. The cry made by sheep.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
32. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
33. A formal expression of praise.
35. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
36. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
38. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
40. (informal) Roused to anger.
41. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.