1. Employed in accomplishing something.
5. A soft silvery metallic element.
7. The 11th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
11. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
12. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
13. A city in northern India.
14. A flexible container with a single opening.
15. A boy or man.
16. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
17. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
20. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
21. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
27. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
30. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
32. How long something has existed.
35. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
42. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
43. Extremely pleasing.
45. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
46. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
48. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
49. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
50. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
51. A public promotion of some product or service.
52. Little known Kamarupan languages.
1. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
2. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
3. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
4. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
5. Not only so, but.
6. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
7. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
10. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
18. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
19. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
22. The cry made by sheep.
23. A master's degree in business.
24. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
28. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
29. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
31. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
33. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
34. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
35. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
36. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
37. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
38. In bed.
39. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
40. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
41. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
47. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.