1. Being four more than fifty.
4. A master's degree in library science.
8. A unit of pressure.
11. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
12. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
13. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
14. A city in northern India.
16. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
17. An associate degree in applied science.
18. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
19. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
21. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
24. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
25. Being ten more than one hundred eighty.
26. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
34. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
39. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
41. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
44. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
45. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
48. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
49. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
50. In or of the present month.
51. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
52. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
53. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
54. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
55. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
1. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
2. English prelate noted for his pessimistic sermons and articles (1860-1954).
3. Communicated in the form of words.
4. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
5. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
6. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
7. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
8. Jordan's port.
9. Hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees.
10. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
15. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
22. A person forced to flee from home or country.
23. A small cake leavened with yeast.
27. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
28. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
29. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
30. Call upon in supplication.
31. Deciduous round-headed Asiatic tree widely grown in mild climates as an ornamental for its heart-shaped leaves and fragrant yellow-green flowers followed by hanging clusters of fleshy orange-red berries.
35. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
36. A genus of Pyralidae.
38. Molten rock in the earth's crust.
39. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
40. Type genus of the Ranidae.
42. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
43. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
46. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
47. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.