1. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
4. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
8. Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit of.
11. Legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity.
12. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
13. The act of using.
14. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
15. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
16. A light touch or stroke.
17. Common Indian weaverbird.
19. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
21. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
23. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
24. The sixth month of the civil year.
27. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
28. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
30. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
33. Type genus of the Amiidae.
39. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
40. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
42. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
43. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
46. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
47. Avatar of Vishnu.
48. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
49. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. Type genus of the Ranidae.
3. Distant in either space or time.
4. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
5. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
6. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
7. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
8. (Old Testament) The fourth son of Jacob who was forebear of one of the tribes of Israel.
9. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
10. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
18. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
20. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
22. An enclosed space.
25. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
26. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
34. God of death.
35. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
36. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
37. Rounded like an egg.
38. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
42. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
44. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
45. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.