1. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
4. A member of the Algonquian people living in Wisconsin the Fox River valley and the shores of Green Bay.
8. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
11. (informal) Of the highest quality.
12. Attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness.
13. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
14. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
15. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
16. A light touch or stroke.
17. A public promotion of some product or service.
20. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
21. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
22. A port city in southwestern Iran.
24. Spicy fruit of the cubeb vine.
26. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
27. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
30. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
32. The cry made by sheep.
33. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
37. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
43. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
44. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
45. A master's degree in business.
46. A rapid bustling commotion.
47. A quantity of no importance.
48. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
4. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
5. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
6. A resident of Utah.
7. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
8. A boy or man.
9. Jordan's port.
10. Of or relating to or characteristic of Cuba or the people of Cuba.
18. Small tropical tree with tiered branches and divaricate branchlets having broad glossy dark green leaves.
19. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
23. An informal term for a father.
25. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
28. 1/10 gram.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
32. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
34. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
35. A small cake leavened with yeast.
36. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
38. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
39. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
40. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
41. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
42. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
43. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.