1. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
4. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
8. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
11. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
12. God of death.
13. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
14. (Middle East) An ornamental metal cup-shaped holder for a hot coffee cup.
15. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
16. A light touch or stroke.
17. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
20. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
21. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
23. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
25. Gather, as of as crops.
26. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
30. 1 species.
33. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
34. Ulcerated chilblain on the heel.
37. A lyric poet.
42. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
43. A primeval personification of air and breath.
44. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
45. An international organization based in Geneva that monitors and enforces rules governing global trade.
46. A quantity of no importance.
47. The cry made by sheep.
48. An associate degree in applied science.
1. An ancient Egyptian city on the west bank of the Nile opposite Cairo.
2. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
3. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
4. Before noon.
5. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
6. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
7. An informal term for a father.
8. A boy or man.
9. Jordan's port.
10. Of or relating to or characteristic of Cuba or the people of Cuba.
18. Ancient city is southeastern Italy where Hannibal defeated the Romans in 216 BC.
19. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
22. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
24. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
29. A member of an Algonquian people who lived west of Lake Superior.
31. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
32. Having the head uncovered.
35. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
36. A body of poetry that conveys the traditions of a society by treating some epic theme.
38. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
39. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
40. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
41. A master's degree in business.