1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
7. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
11. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
12. How long something has existed.
13. In bed.
14. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
15. An associate degree in applied science.
16. Moderate or restrain.
17. The small projection of a mammary gland.
20. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
21. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
25. A member of the Siouan people of the Arkansas river valley in Arkansas.
29. Make synchronous and adjust in time or manner.
30. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
31. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
34. Saudi Arabian minister of petroleum who was a central figure in the creation of OPEC (born in 1930).
38. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
42. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
43. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
46. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
47. A thrusting blow with a knife.
48. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
49. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
50. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
51. A human limb.
52. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
1. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
2. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
3. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
4. The cry made by sheep.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
7. A small cake leavened with yeast.
8. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
9. The 9th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
10. Chief port of Yemen.
18. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
19. A radioactive transuranic element.
22. Austrian composer who influenced the classical form of the symphony (1732-1809).
23. Slender bristlelike appendage found on the bracts of grasses.
24. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
26. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
27. An associate degree in nursing.
28. A bachelor's degree in religion.
32. A republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean.
35. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
36. A French abbot.
37. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
38. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
39. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
40. A primeval personification of air and breath.
41. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
44. The month following March and preceding May.
45. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
46. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.