1. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
4. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
7. A linear unit of measurement (equal to 6 feet) for water depth.
11. An accidental happening.
12. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
13. The cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100.
14. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
15. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
16. A state in east central United States.
17. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
22. A doctor's degree in religion.
23. An informal term for a father.
26. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
27. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
29. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
35. Lower in esteem.
38. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
41. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
43. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
44. A public promotion of some product or service.
45. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
46. With no effort to conceal.
50. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
51. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
52. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
1. Beet lacking swollen root.
2. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
5. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
6. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
7. A linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard.
8. The fifth day of the week.
9. One of the 7 gods of happiness.
10. A family of languages spoken by people scattered throughout central India.
18. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
19. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
24. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
25. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
28. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
31. The cry made by sheep.
34. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
37. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
39. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
40. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
42. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
47. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
48. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
49. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.