1. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
4. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
8. An enclosed space.
11. (informal) Of the highest quality.
12. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
13. A rapid bustling commotion.
14. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
15. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
16. (prefix) Reverse of or absence of.
17. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
21. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
22. The act of scanning.
24. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
25. A motley assortment of things.
27. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
28. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
36. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
40. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
41. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
42. By bad luck.
43. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
44. The cry made by sheep.
45. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
46. Seed of a pea plant.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
3. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
4. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
5. A repetitive song in which as many syllables as necessary are assigned to a single tone v 1.
6. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
7. Step on it.
8. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
9. The clay from which adobe bricks are made.
10. Music composed for dancing the conga.
18. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
19. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
20. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
23. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
29. Lower in esteem.
31. A small cake leavened with yeast.
32. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
33. Slightly wet.
34. A French abbot.
35. A quantity of no importance.
37. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
38. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
39. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.