1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
8. Considerate and solicitous care.
11. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
12. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
13. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
14. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
16. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
18. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
19. A small cake leavened with yeast.
20. The quantity that a cap will hold.
22. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
25. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
26. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
32. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
35. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
36. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
37. Extremely pleasing.
40. A Russian river.
42. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
45. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
47. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
50. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
51. The emotion of hate.
52. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
53. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
54. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
55. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
56. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
57. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
3. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
4. A heavy precious metallic element.
5. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
6. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
7. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
8. The fifth day of the week.
9. A Loloish language.
10. Fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period.
15. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
17. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
21. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
23. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
24. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
27. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
28. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
29. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
30. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
31. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
34. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
38. The sixth month of the civil year.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
41. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
43. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
44. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
46. A young woman making her debut into society.
48. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
49. A light touch or stroke.