1. A doctor's degree in preventive medicine.
4. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
8. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
11. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
12. A small cake leavened with yeast.
13. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
14. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
17. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
18. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
22. A city in Indonesia.
23. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
29. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
33. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
35. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
38. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
42. Related to or located at the back.
44. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
46. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
47. A state in northwestern North America.
48. Divulge information or secrets.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
3. Hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.
4. A port city in southwestern Iran.
5. An informal term for a father.
6. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
7. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
8. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
9. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
10. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
15. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
16. A light touch or stroke.
19. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
20. A public promotion of some product or service.
21. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
24. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
25. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
26. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
27. 1/10 gram.
28. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
30. Coffee with the caffeine removed.
31. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
32. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
34. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
35. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
36. Common Indian weaverbird.
37. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
39. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
40. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
41. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
42. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
43. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
45. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.