1. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
5. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
7. Altered from an originally straight condition.
11. Chief port of Yemen.
12. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
13. The capital of Western Samoa.
14. The cry made by sheep.
16. Noisy talk.
17. An honorary arts degree.
20. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
21. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
24. The face or front of a building.
30. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
31. A family of Afroasiatic tonal languages (mostly two tones) spoken in the regions west and south of Lake Chad in north central Africa.
32. An unofficial association of people or groups.
34. A public promotion of some product or service.
36. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
41. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
43. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
46. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
47. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
48. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
49. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
50. A flexible container with a single opening.
51. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
52. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. The sixth month of the civil year.
3. (informal) Very tired.
4. Half the width of an em.
5. A light touch or stroke.
6. A master's degree in business.
7. Common Indian weaverbird.
8. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
9. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance.
10. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
15. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
18. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
19. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
22. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
23. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
25. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
26. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
27. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
28. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
29. A white trivalent metallic element.
33. A town in southwestern Idaho.
34. A light touch or stroke.
35. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
36. Take in solid food.
37. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
38. Informal terms for a mother.
39. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
40. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
42. One millionth of a gram.
44. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
45. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.