1. A widely distributed system of free and fixed macrophages derived from bone marrow.
4. In bed.
8. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
11. Take in solid food.
12. A low heavy horsecart without sides.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
15. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
16. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
17. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
20. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
22. An open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle.
25. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
28. Consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous.
31. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
33. Of or related to the amnion or characterized by developing an amnion.
34. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
35. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
36. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
42. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
43. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
47. The cry made by sheep.
49. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
50. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
51. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
52. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
53. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
1. Flat tableland with steep edges.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. Indicating the most important performer or role.
4. A public promotion of some product or service.
5. (informal) Exceptionally good.
6. Animal food for browsing or grazing.
7. A usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair.
8. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
9. Common Indian weaverbird.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
18. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
19. A narrow gorge with a stream running through it.
21. A deep bow.
23. Jordan's port.
24. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
26. Being nine more than forty.
27. Chief port of Yemen.
29. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
30. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
32. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
37. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
38. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
39. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
44. A master's degree in business.
45. Enlarged prostate.
46. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
48. A radioactive element of the actinide series.