1. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
4. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
8. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. The face of a timepiece.
13. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
14. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
16. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
17. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
18. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
20. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
24. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
26. A public promotion of some product or service.
27. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
31. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
34. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
36. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
39. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
42. The products of human creativity.
47. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
48. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
49. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
50. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
52. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
3. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
4. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
5. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
6. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
7. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
8. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
9. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
10. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
15. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
19. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
21. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
22. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
23. Having relatively few calories.
25. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
28. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
29. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
30. A state in New England.
32. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
33. A light touch or stroke.
35. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
37. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
38. On, to, or at the top.
40. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
41. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
43. A state of southwestern India.
44. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
45. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
46. The month following February and preceding April.