1. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
4. Divulge information or secrets.
8. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
11. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
12. English monk and scholar (672-735).
13. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
14. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
16. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
17. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
18. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
19. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
21. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
25. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
26. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
31. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
32. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
35. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
41. The content of cognition.
44. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
45. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
47. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
48. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
49. Relating to the Urdu language.
50. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
51. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
1. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
2. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
3. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
4. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
5. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
6. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
7. A shop where a variety of goods are sold.
8. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
9. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
10. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
15. A city in east central Texas.
20. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
22. A bottle with a stopper.
23. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
24. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
27. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
28. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
29. Unknown god.
30. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
33. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
34. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
36. Toward the mouth or oral region.
37. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
38. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
42. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
43. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
46. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.