1. The universal time coordinated time when a transmission is sent from Earth to a spacecraft or other celestial body.
4. A book of the New Testament.
8. Kidney disease characterized by enlarged kidneys containing many cysts.
11. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
12. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
13. The cry made by sheep.
14. A port city in western Kenya on the northeastern shore of Lake Victoria.
16. A bachelor's degree in religion.
18. A state in southeastern United States.
19. A public promotion of some product or service.
20. Middle-distance iron.
21. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
23. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
25. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
28. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
29. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
32. 35th President of the United States.
33. Before noon.
35. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
40. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
43. The month following February and preceding April.
44. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
47. A city in the European part of Russia.
48. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
49. A master's degree in business.
50. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
51. A narrow way or road.
52. A decree that prohibits something.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. A sudden short attack.
3. A form of address for a married woman.
4. The capital and largest city of Jordan.
5. Involving or constituting a cause.
6. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
7. A historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia.
8. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
9. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
10. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
15. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
17. Made of fir or pine.
24. An independent state within the British Commonwealth located on the Fiji Islands.
26. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. (informal) Of the highest quality.
31. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
34. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
36. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
37. Toward the mouth or oral region.
38. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
39. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
41. A small cake leavened with yeast.
42. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
45. Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries.
46. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.