1. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
4. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
7. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
11. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
12. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
13. The habitation of wild animals.
14. Before noon.
16. Long-bodied long-tailed tropical American wildcat.
17. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
19. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
21. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
22. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
23. (Norse mythology) Wife of Thor and guardian of the home.
26. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
31. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
33. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
35. The cry made by sheep.
37. (informal) Exceptionally good.
42. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
44. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
45. Informal terms for a mother.
46. Used of a single unit or thing.
47. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
49. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
50. A boy or man.
51. A small cake leavened with yeast.
52. An informal term for a father.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. God of love and erotic desire.
3. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
4. A master's degree in business.
5. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
6. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
7. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
8. Something that remunerates.
9. A genus of Mustelidae.
10. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
15. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
18. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
20. A federally chartered savings bank.
24. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
25. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
27. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. A French abbot.
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. A state in New England.
32. A flexible container with a single opening.
34. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
36. Jordan's port.
37. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
38. Type genus of the Ranidae.
39. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
40. Prolific Spanish playwright (1562-1635).
41. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
43. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
44. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
45. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
46. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.