1. A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia.
5. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
7. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
11. Largest known toad species.
12. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
13. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
14. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
15. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
16. A decree that prohibits something.
17. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
19. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
22. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
23. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
24. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
27. (trademark) An antacid.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
36. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
37. A historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan.
38. Kitchen appliance used for baking or roasting.
39. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
40. English monk and scholar (672-735).
43. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
44. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
45. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
46. Lacking in rigor or strictness.
1. Small wildcat of the mountains of Siberia Tibet and Mongolia.
2. (used of eyes) Open and fixed as if in fear or wonder.
3. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
4. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
5. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
6. A master's degree in business.
7. Being or moving higher in position or greater in some value.
8. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
9. A fraudulent business scheme.
10. Type genus of the Ranidae.
18. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
20. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
21. The residue that remains when something is burned.
25. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
26. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
28. Having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another.
29. A drama set to music.
30. An antianxiety agent (trade name Xanax) of the benzodiazepine class.
32. Made by polymerizing butadiene.
33. Type genus of the Anatidae.
34. A small cake leavened with yeast.
35. In bed.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
41. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
42. A public promotion of some product or service.