1. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
4. Law intended to eradicate organized crime by establishing strong sanctions and forfeiture provisions.
8. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
11. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
12. Common Indian weaverbird.
13. The basic unit of money in Albania.
14. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
15. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
16. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
17. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
20. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
21. Extremely pleasing.
24. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
26. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
28. By bad luck.
31. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
32. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
35. Offering fun and gaiety.
39. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
40. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
41. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
44. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
46. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
48. A light touch or stroke.
49. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
50. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
51. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
52. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
1. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
2. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. The granite-like rocks that form the outermost layer of the earth's crust.
4. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
5. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
6. Any of various plants of the genus Cymbidium having narrow leaves and a long drooping cluster of numerous showy and variously colored boat-shaped flowers.
7. An awkward stupid person.
8. The noise of a rounded object dropping into a liquid without a splash adv.
9. Not only so, but.
10. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
18. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
19. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
22. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
23. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
25. 35th President of the United States.
27. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
29. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
30. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
33. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
34. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
36. In bed.
37. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
38. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
39. Cut off from a whole.
42. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
43. 10 grams.
45. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
47. Being one hundred more than three hundred.