1. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
5. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
8. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
11. Employed in accomplishing something.
12. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
13. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
14. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
17. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
18. An associate degree in nursing.
21. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
23. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
24. Before noon.
28. Type genus of Ochnaceae.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. A public promotion of some product or service.
34. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
37. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
42. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
43. The month following March and preceding May.
46. Ancient Hebrew unit of liquid measure = 1.5 gallons.
48. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
49. A doctor's degree in education.
50. An Eskimo hut.
51. A decree that prohibits something.
1. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
2. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
3. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
4. A bachelor's degree in religion.
5. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
6. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
7. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
8. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
9. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
10. Singing jazz.
15. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
19. A genus of Lamnidae.
20. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
22. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
25. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
26. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
27. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
29. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
30. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
31. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
35. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
36. The basic unit of money in South Africa.
38. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
39. Relating to the Urdu language.
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
44. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
45. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
46. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
47. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.