1. An associate degree in applied science.
4. Any orchid of the genus Disa.
8. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
11. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
12. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
13. A spring-flowering shrub or small tree of the genus Crataegus.
14. Toward the mouth or oral region.
16. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
17. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
18. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
19. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
22. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
25. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
26. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
30. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
33. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
35. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
38. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
41. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
45. A sizeable hole (usually in the ground).
47. A master's degree in business.
48. The capital and largest city of Japan.
49. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
50. An audiotape recording of sound.
51. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
1. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
2. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
5. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
6. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
7. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
8. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
9. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
10. (informal) A bunch.
15. An informal term for a father.
20. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
21. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
27. The airforce of Great Britain.
28. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
29. A public promotion of some product or service.
31. The cry made by sheep.
32. United States writer (born in Lebanon) (1883-1931).
34. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
36. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
37. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
39. A small cake leavened with yeast.
40. An informal conversation.
42. Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit of.
43. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
44. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
45. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
46. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.