1. Largest known toad species.
5. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
8. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
11. A coil of rope or wool or yarn.
12. Used of a single unit or thing.
13. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
14. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
15. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
16. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
17. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
20. A public promotion of some product or service.
21. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
26. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
30. The inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle.
33. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
34. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
35. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
37. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
40. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
43. A small cake leavened with yeast.
47. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
48. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
51. A doctor's degree in education.
52. An informal term for a father.
53. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. Offering fun and gaiety.
3. Beyond what is natural.
4. Jordan's port.
5. A motley assortment of things.
6. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
7. A young woman making her debut into society.
8. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
9. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
10. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
18. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
19. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
22. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
24. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
25. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
27. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
28. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
29. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
31. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
32. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
36. Extremely pleasing.
38. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
39. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
41. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
42. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
44. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
45. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
46. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
49. A bachelor's degree in religion.
50. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.