1. A master's degree in library science.
4. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
8. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
11. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
12. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
16. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
17. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
18. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
19. A public promotion of some product or service.
25. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
27. (informal) Of the highest quality.
29. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
30. How long something has existed.
31. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
33. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
37. A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere.
43. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
45. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
46. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
47. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
50. Being one more than nine.
51. English monk and scholar (672-735).
52. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
2. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
3. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
4. An informal term for a father.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
7. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
8. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
9. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
10. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
15. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
20. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
21. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
22. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
23. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
24. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
26. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
28. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
32. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
36. A city in central New York.
38. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
39. Very dark black.
40. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
41. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
42. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
44. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
48. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
49. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.