1. In bed.
5. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
7. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
11. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
12. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
13. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
14. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
16. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
21. Type genus of the Otariidae.
24. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
28. A small cake leavened with yeast.
29. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
32. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
33. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
39. The 10th letter of the Greek alphabet.
43. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
48. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
49. Not only so, but.
50. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
51. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
52. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
53. A master's degree in fine arts.
1. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
4. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
5. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
6. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
7. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
8. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
9. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
10. Having been read.
15. Extremely pleasing.
17. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
18. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
19. Pasture grass of plains of South America and western North America.
20. A light touch or stroke.
22. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
25. Before noon.
26. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
27. A public promotion of some product or service.
30. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
31. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
34. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
36. Very dark black.
37. South African term for `boss'.
38. Common Indian weaverbird.
39. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
40. The inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers.
41. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
42. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
45. (British) Informal term for information.
46. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.