1. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
4. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
8. (usually followed by `to' or `for') On the point of or strongly disposed.
11. The fatty flesh of eel.
12. An informal term for a father.
13. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
14. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
16. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
17. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
18. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
19. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
21. The residue that remains when something is burned.
24. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
27. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
28. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
29. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
38. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
41. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
45. A deep orange-red variety of chalcedony.
46. Extremely pleasing.
47. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
48. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
49. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
50. An associate degree in applied science.
51. Largest known toad species.
52. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
1. Flat tableland with steep edges.
2. Not only so, but.
3. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
4. A public promotion of some product or service.
5. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
6. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
7. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
8. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
9. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
10. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
15. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
20. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
22. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
23. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
25. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
26. An associate degree in nursing.
30. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
31. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
33. (Babylonian) God of fire.
34. A genus of Ploceidae.
36. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
37. A French abbot.
39. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
40. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
42. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
43. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
44. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.