1. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
5. A bachelor's degree in science.
7. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
11. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
12. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
13. Chevrotain somewhat larger than the kanchil.
14. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
16. The month following January and preceding March.
17. The bill in a restaurant.
18. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
22. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
27. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
28. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
29. By bad luck.
31. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
33. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
37. Before noon.
39. Dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight.
40. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
45. A small cake leavened with yeast.
46. A public act of violence by an unruly mob.
47. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
49. A decree that prohibits something.
50. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
51. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
52. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
2. An informal term for a father.
3. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
4. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
5. Common Indian weaverbird.
6. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
7. Not out.
8. Little known Kamarupan languages.
9. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
10. A Bantu language spoken in southern Zaire.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
19. An associate degree in nursing.
20. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
21. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
23. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
24. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
25. The cry made by sheep.
26. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
30. A thrusting blow with a knife.
32. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
34. Jordan's port.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
36. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
38. A female domestic.
41. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
42. A unit of pressure.
43. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
44. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.