1. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
4. An informal term for a father.
8. Inquire about.
11. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
12. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
15. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
16. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
17. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
20. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
23. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
24. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
27. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
30. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
31. The content of cognition.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
35. A bachelor's degree in religion.
37. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
41. An associate degree in applied science.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
48. Tag the base runner to get him out.
49. Erect bushy hairy annual herb having trifoliate leaves and purple to pink flowers.
50. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
52. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
3. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
4. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
5. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
6. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
7. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
8. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
9. A fraudulent business scheme.
10. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
18. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
19. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
21. A public promotion of some product or service.
22. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
25. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
26. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
29. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
34. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
35. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
36. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
37. Negation of a word or group of words.
38. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. Common Indian weaverbird.
40. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
42. An honorary degree in science.
44. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
45. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
46. A bluish transparent magnetic liquid obtained by compressing gaseous oxygen.
47. Before noon.