1. An enclosed space.
4. Gone by.
7. The probability of a specified outcome.
11. A master's degree in fine arts.
12. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
13. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
14. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
15. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
17. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
18. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
20. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
22. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
23. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
24. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. A Mid-Atlantic state.
31. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
32. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
35. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
42. A light touch or stroke.
43. Immediately past.
46. An associate degree in applied science.
47. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
48. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
49. A local and habitual twitching especially in the face.
50. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
51. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
52. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
1. A blow from a flat object (as an open hand).
2. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
3. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
6. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
7. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
8. The habitation of wild animals.
9. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
10. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
16. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
19. Large terrestrial monkeys having doglike muzzles.
21. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
25. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
27. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
28. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
29. An informal term for a father.
33. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
34. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
36. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
37. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
38. (dialect) A short straight stick of wood.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. A sudden short attack.
41. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
44. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
45. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.