1. Tree of low-lying coastal areas of southeastern United States having glossy leaves and racemes of fragrant white flowers.
5. A bachelor's degree in religion.
7. Common Indian weaverbird.
11. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
12. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
13. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
14. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
16. Fallow deer.
17. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
20. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
21. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
22. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
25. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
29. The last (12th) month of the year.
30. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
31. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
34. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
44. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
45. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
46. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
47. British politician (1788-1850).
48. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
49. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
50. The capital and largest city of Japan.
1. Italian poet who wrote an epic poem about the capture of Jerusalem during the First Crusade (1544-1595).
2. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
3. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
4. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
5. (informal) Very tired.
6. A light touch or stroke.
7. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
8. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
9. God of the Underworld.
10. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
15. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
18. A flexible container with a single opening.
19. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
23. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
24. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
26. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
27. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
28. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. Having a taste like that of grapes.
34. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
35. In bed.
36. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
37. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
38. On or toward the lee.
39. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
40. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
42. (computer science) The part of a computer (a microprocessor chip) that does most of the data processing.
43. An associate degree in applied science.