1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. Emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design.
8. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
11. An associate degree in applied science.
12. Type genus of the Hylidae.
13. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
14. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
17. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
18. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
19. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
24. A port city in southwestern Iran.
26. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
30. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
31. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
36. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
40. One millionth of a gram.
42. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
43. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
44. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
45. An adherent of any branch of Taoism.
46. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
1. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
2. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
3. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
4. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
5. An Anatolian language.
6. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
7. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
8. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
9. Jordan's port.
10. (Old Testament) The fourth son of Jacob who was forebear of one of the tribes of Israel.
15. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
16. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
20. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
21. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
22. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
23. Warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings.
25. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
27. A republic in central Africa.
28. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
29. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
32. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
33. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
34. A small cake leavened with yeast.
35. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
37. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
38. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
39. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
40. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
41. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.