1. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
4. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
8. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
11. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
12. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
13. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
14. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
15. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
16. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
17. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
19. The residue that remains when something is burned.
21. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
23. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
26. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
30. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
33. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
34. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
36. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
37. A light touch or stroke.
41. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
43. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
46. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
49. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
50. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
51. Offering fun and gaiety.
52. A hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland that controls the degree of pigmentation in melanocytes.
53. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
1. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
2. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
3. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
4. Liver or meat or fowl finely minced or ground and variously seasoned.
5. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
6. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
7. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
8. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
18. A radioactive transuranic element.
20. Hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.
22. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
24. Informal terms for a mother.
25. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
27. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
32. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
35. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
38. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
39. The third day of the week.
40. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
42. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
46. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
47. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
48. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
49. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.