1. A cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt.
4. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
8. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
11. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
12. The sixth month of the civil year.
13. Call upon in supplication.
14. Of flax, hemp, or jute, so as to promote loosening of the fibers form the woody tissue.
15. A bachelor's degree in religion.
16. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
18. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
20. Related by blood.
21. Before noon.
22. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
25. Food for domestic livestock.
26. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
28. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
33. A state in midwestern United States.
34. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
35. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
36. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
39. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
44. The capital of Western Samoa.
46. A master's degree in business.
47. British artist and writer of nonsense verse (1812-1888).
48. An informal term for a father.
49. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
1. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden bars supported on uprights.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. Any isomeric saturated hydrocarbon found in petroleum and used as a fuel and solvent.
4. A light touch or stroke.
5. A doctor's degree in education.
6. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
7. A historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia.
8. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
9. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
10. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
17. An associate degree in nursing.
19. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
23. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
24. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
27. The cry made by sheep.
29. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
31. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
32. An oil port in southern Iraq.
37. A small cake leavened with yeast.
38. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
41. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
42. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
43. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
45. A doctor's degree in optometry.