1. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
4. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
7. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
11. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
12. An associate degree in applied science.
13. A roughly cylindrical that is vessel open at the top.
14. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
17. A bachelor's degree in religion.
18. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
21. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
25. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
27. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
28. A small cake leavened with yeast.
30. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
33. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
41. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
43. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
45. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
46. (informal) Exceptionally good.
48. (informal) Roused to anger.
49. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
50. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
2. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
3. An accountant certified by the state.
4. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
5. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
6. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
7. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
8. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
9. Low-growing tropical perennials grown for their stingless foliage.
10. Selected as the best.
15. A decree that prohibits something.
16. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
19. The cry made by sheep.
20. God of death.
22. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
23. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
24. A radioactive transuranic element.
26. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
29. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
31. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
32. Small genus of mediterranean shrubs.
34. Dense growth of hairs covering the body or parts of it (as on the human head).
35. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
37. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
38. A soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
39. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
40. An informal term for a father.
42. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.