1. God of the Underworld.
5. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
7. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
11. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
12. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
13. A city in northwestern Syria.
14. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
15. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
16. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
17. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
19. French novelist.
22. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
24. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
28. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
30. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
31. Steady recurrent ticking sound as made by a clock.
33. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
34. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
38. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
40. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
44. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
45. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
46. A master's degree in business.
47. Used of a single unit or thing.
48. Make amends for.
49. Extremely pleasing.
1. Not only so, but.
2. A shaft on which a wheel rotates.
3. Type genus of the Majidae.
4. Before noon.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
7. Little known Kamarupan languages.
8. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
9. A Russian river.
10. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
18. The basic unit of money in Spain.
20. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
21. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
23. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
25. A flexible container with a single opening.
26. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
27. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
29. A city of southeastern Mexico.
32. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
35. At or constituting a border or edge.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
37. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
39. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
41. A light touch or stroke.
42. Make amends for.
43. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
44. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.