1. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. Marked by lack of intellectual depth.
8. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
11. A colloid in a more solid form than a sol.
12. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
15. A writer of poems (the term is usually reserved for writers of good poetry).
16. Artists or writers whose ideas are ahead of their time.
17. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
19. Type genus of the Caricaceae.
21. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
24. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
25. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
27. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
28. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. The cry made by sheep.
34. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
38. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
41. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
42. Set down according to a plan.
44. A periodic paperback publication.
45. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
46. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
48. Either extremity of something that has length.
49. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
50. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
51. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
3. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
4. Former measure of the US economy.
5. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
6. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
7. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
8. Type genus of the Caviidae.
9. Used especially of fruits.
10. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
18. Tall East Indian cedar having spreading branches with nodding tips.
20. A narrow zigzag ribbon used as trimming.
22. A person forced to flee from home or country.
23. (British colloquialism) An excavation.
26. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
29. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. One of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian belief.
35. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
36. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
37. Large genus of tropical subshrubs or herbs some of which yield fibers of mucilaginous substances.
39. One of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof.
40. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
43. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
47. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
48. A state in midwestern United States.