1. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
4. Type genus of the Majidae.
8. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
11. Apparent power to perceive things that are not present to the senses.
12. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
13. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
14. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
15. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
16. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
17. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
20. A nation in northern North America.
22. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
25. United States choreographer noted for his use of African elements (born in 1931).
26. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
27. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
28. Being nine more than ninety.
29. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
33. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
37. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
38. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
42. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
43. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
44. A small cake leavened with yeast.
45. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
46. Take in solid food.
47. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
48. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
1. The basic unit of money in Uruguay.
2. One thousandth of a second.
3. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
4. Any warm-blooded vertebrate having the skin more or less covered with hair.
5. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
6. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
7. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
8. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
9. Not only so, but.
10. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
18. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
19. King of Saudi Arabia from 1964 to 1975 (1906-1975).
21. Fallow deer.
23. A person forced to flee from home or country.
24. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
30. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
31. The ending of a series or sequence.
32. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
34. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
35. Consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offence.
36. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
37. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
39. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
40. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
41. An informal term for a father.