1. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
4. An informal term for a father.
8. A member of the Siouan people living in the Yazoo river valley in Mississippi.
11. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
12. In bed.
13. Fleshy folds of tissue as those surrounding the mouth.
14. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
17. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
20. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
21. A small cake leavened with yeast.
23. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
24. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
25. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
27. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
30. Consistent with fact or reality.
33. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
36. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
39. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
40. A city in northern India.
41. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
43. A thin strip (wood or metal).
44. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
45. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
46. (prefix) Half or partial.
1. A wealthy man (who made his fortune in the Orient).
2. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
3. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
4. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
5. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
6. A Mid-Atlantic state.
7. A public promotion of some product or service.
8. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
9. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
10. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
15. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
16. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
18. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
19. Unknown god.
22. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
26. (Old Testament) A son of Jacob and forefather of one of the tribes of Israel.
28. A historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan.
29. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
31. Marine microorganism having a calcareous shell with openings where pseudopods protrude.
32. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
34. Lacking excess flesh.
35. Informal terms for a mother.
36. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
38. Look at with amorous intentions.
42. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.