1. Wet spongy ground of decomposing vegetation.
4. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
7. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
11. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
12. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
13. Small deciduous Asiatic tree bearing large red or orange edible astringent fruit.
14. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
15. A small piece of cloth.
16. The sixth month of the civil year.
17. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
20. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
21. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
23. Cheap and shoddy.
26. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
28. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
32. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
34. Unknown god.
35. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
36. A public promotion of some product or service.
38. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
42. Cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven.
46. A rounded projection or protuberance.
47. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
48. A master's degree in business.
49. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
50. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
51. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
4. Filled with fear or apprehension.
5. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
6. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
7. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
8. An informal term for a father.
9. Jordan's port.
10. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
18. A golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer.
19. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
22. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
24. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
25. Noisy talk.
27. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
30. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
33. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
34. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
37. (Greek mythology) The goddess of youth and spring.
39. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. South African term for `boss'.
43. An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs.
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
45. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
46. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.