1. A set of two similar things considered as a unit.
5. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
7. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
11. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
12. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
13. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
14. (informal) Exceptionally good.
15. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
16. An unofficial association of people or groups.
17. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
18. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
23. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
25. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
29. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
31. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
34. Jordan's port.
40. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
41. An informal term for a father.
45. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
46. How long something has existed.
48. The bill in a restaurant.
49. Tag the base runner to get him out.
50. The face of a timepiece.
1. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
2. Affected manners intended to impress others.
3. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
4. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
5. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
6. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
7. American dwarf fan palms.
8. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
9. Similar to the natural color of pinks.
10. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
19. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
20. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
21. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
22. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
27. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
28. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
30. A port city in southwestern Iran.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
35. God of love and erotic desire.
36. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
37. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
38. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
43. A young woman making her debut into society.
44. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
47. A bachelor's degree in religion.