1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
8. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
11. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
12. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. A decree that prohibits something.
15. A mountainous landlocked communist state in southeastern Asia.
16. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
17. The superior of a group of nuns.
20. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
21. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
24. A doctor's degree in education.
28. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
33. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
36. (Babylonian) Goddess of healing and consort of Ninurta.
41. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
44. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
45. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
46. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
47. A notable achievement.
48. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
49. An informal term for a father.
50. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. Divulge information or secrets.
3. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
4. A master's degree in library science.
5. By bad luck.
6. Gone by.
7. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
8. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
9. Common Indian weaverbird.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
18. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
19. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
23. A flexible container with a single opening.
25. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
26. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
27. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
29. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
30. A state in New England.
31. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
32. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
34. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
35. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
37. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
38. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
39. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
40. A quantity of no importance.
42. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
43. The cry made by sheep.