1. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
5. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
8. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
11. A city in northern India.
12. A colloid in a more solid form than a sol.
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
15. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
16. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
17. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
18. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
20. An associate degree in applied science.
22. Informal terms for a mother.
23. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
25. In bed.
27. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
31. A light touch or stroke.
33. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
35. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
36. A state in southeastern United States.
38. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
43. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
46. An informal term for a father.
48. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
49. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
50. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
51. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
53. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
54. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
55. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
3. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
4. A deep bow.
5. How long something has existed.
6. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
7. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
8. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
9. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
10. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
19. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
21. A native-born Israeli.
24. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
26. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
28. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
29. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
32. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
34. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
37. Wearing or provided with clothing.
38. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
39. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. A unit of length (in United States and Britain) equal to one twelfth of a foot.
42. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
44. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
45. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
47. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
52. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
53. A state in New England.