1. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
4. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
8. A federally chartered savings bank.
11. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
12. The last imperial dynasty of China (from 1644 to 1912) which was overthrown by revolutionaries.
13. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
14. 1 species.
17. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
18. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
22. The cry made by sheep.
23. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
25. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
27. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
28. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
30. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
33. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
37. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. A branch of the Tai languages.
42. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
46. A master's degree in business.
47. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
48. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
49. Tag the base runner to get him out.
50. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
51. A feeling of intense anger.
52. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
2. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
3. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
4. Jordan's port.
5. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
6. Half the width of an em.
7. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
8. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
9. Being of delicate or slender build.
10. English monk and scholar (672-735).
15. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
16. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
19. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
20. An enclosed space.
21. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
24. Being one more than one.
26. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
29. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
31. An associate degree in applied science.
34. A genus of Lamnidae.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
36. Jordan's port.
38. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
39. A lyric poet.
40. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
43. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
44. 10 grams.
45. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.