1. Wild ox of mountainous areas of eastern India.
5. (informal) Of the highest quality.
8. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
11. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
12. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
13. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
14. Spring-loaded doorlock that can only be opened from the outside with a key.
17. Before noon.
18. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
19. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
21. Offering fun and gaiety.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
25. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
30. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
31. The cry made by sheep.
32. A light touch or stroke.
34. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
37. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
40. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
44. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
47. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
48. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
49. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
50. A castrated tomcat.
51. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
52. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
53. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
2. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
3. In or of the month preceding the present one.
4. A narrow zigzag ribbon used as trimming.
5. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
6. Baby bed with high sides.
7. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
8. Showing or causing joy and pleasure.
9. God of death.
10. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
15. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
22. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
23. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
27. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
28. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
29. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
33. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
35. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
36. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
38. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
39. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
41. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
42. A town in north central Oklahoma.
43. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
45. A master's degree in business.
46. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.