1. Any of various units of capacity.
4. European freshwater game fish with a thick spindle-shaped body.
8. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
11. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
12. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
13. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
14. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
15. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. Wish harm upon.
19. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
21. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
23. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
25. A master's degree in business.
30. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
33. A large fleet.
36. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
37. Late time of life.
38. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
44. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
47. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
50. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
51. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
52. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
3. Weight to be borne or conveyed.
4. Burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud.
5. German chemist who was co-discoverer with Lise Meitner of nuclear fission (1879-1968).
6. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
7. A small cake leavened with yeast.
8. A human limb.
9. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
18. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
20. The selling of something purchased.
22. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
24. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
26. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
27. Before noon.
28. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
29. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
31. A public promotion of some product or service.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
34. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
35. (Greek mythology) The goddess of youth and spring.
39. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
40. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
41. Type genus of the Nepidae.
42. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. A wound resulting from biting.
45. The cry made by sheep.
46. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
47. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
48. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
49. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.