1. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
4. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
7. A written proposal or reminder.
11. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
12. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
13. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
14. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
16. Any plant of the genus Erica.
17. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
18. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
19. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
23. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
28. (informal) Exceptionally good.
30. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
32. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
33. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
38. A Hindu prince or king in India.
42. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
43. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
46. A local computer network for communication between computers.
47. Having leadership guidance.
48. An unofficial association of people or groups.
49. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
50. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
51. In bed.
52. An associate degree in applied science.
1. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
2. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
3. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
4. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
5. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
6. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
7. A dark region of considerable extent on the surface of the moon.
8. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
9. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
10. A port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
21. A small cake leavened with yeast.
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
25. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
26. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
27. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
29. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
31. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
34. Again but in a new or different way.
35. An informal term for a father.
36. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
37. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
39. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
40. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
41. Type genus of the Anatidae.
44. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
45. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.