1. A quantity of money.
4. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
8. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
11. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
12. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
13. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
14. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
16. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
17. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
18. (informal) Exceptionally good.
19. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
21. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
25. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
27. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
29. An associate degree in applied science.
31. Extremely pleasing.
34. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
37. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
39. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
40. A public promotion of some product or service.
41. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
44. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
48. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
50. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
52. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
53. An accountant certified by the state.
54. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
56. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
57. A doctor's degree in education.
58. A hazy or indistinct representation.
59. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
3. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
4. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
5. A tight-fitting headdress.
6. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
7. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
8. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
23. A light touch or stroke.
24. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
26. A master's degree in fine arts.
28. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
30. An enclosed space.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
35. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
36. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
38. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
42. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
43. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
45. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
46. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
47. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
49. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
51. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
55. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.