1. One of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof.
5. A public promotion of some product or service.
7. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
11. On or toward the lee.
12. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
13. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
16. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
17. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
18. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
20. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
22. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
23. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
26. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
31. Jordan's port.
34. United by being of the same opinion.
36. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
37. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
38. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
41. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
44. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
46. A light touch or stroke.
48. A heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges.
50. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
52. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
53. A small cake leavened with yeast.
54. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
55. A doctor's degree in religion.
56. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
1. A vigorous blow.
2. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
3. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
4. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
5. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
6. An informal term for a father.
7. An informal term for a father.
8. By bad luck.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
10. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
19. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
21. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
24. A state in northwestern North America.
25. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
27. The cry made by sheep.
28. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
29. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
30. A bachelor's degree in religion.
32. A flexible container with a single opening.
33. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
39. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
40. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
42. A Bantu language spoken in southern Zaire.
43. Divulge information or secrets.
45. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
49. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
50. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
51. Before noon.